Our Family's Bucket List for Winter Break
1. Have lots and lots of friends over lots and lots of times.
2. Sledding, if we get snow.
3. Check out the Gingerbread Houses at Cleveland's Botanical Gardens.
4. Enjoy and relish in a low-key Christmas.
5. Don't leave the house for days on end, stay in pajamas, and keep the fire stoked.
6. Don't worry about all the consumed sweets; that's what new year's resolutions are for.
7. Snowshoe, if we get snow.
8. Be present, completely.
10. Organize the LEGO bins (this one is totally mine).
To all the families enjoying a Winter Break, be safe, stay merry, and LOVD tidings to you and yours. - Lilly